1. The Importance of Living Infrastructure in Our Schools. A fact we are all aware of is that kids spend a lot of time in school. They start at [...]
About Team@BDAAThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Team@BDAA has created 59 blog entries.
1. Interaction and Learning for BDAA Members. For those who practice in NSW there are a number of forthcoming NSW Department of Planning webinars that [...]
07 September 2018 ASBEC Newsletter - Issue 80 Click here to read the article.
1. Australian Property Market with Regard to Apartments. Regardless of whether home values might be falling, the construction of apartments continues unabated. The number of units in Australia will [...]
1. Special Notice. Election of Office Bearers Each year, on a rotational basis, half of the positions on the National Management Council are declared vacant and the new or returning [...]
1. A Tall, Green Spine for Melbourne. If approval is given, Melbourne's Southbank will feature a $2 billion development consisting of twin skyscrapers. The buildings are planned for the [...]
1. The Conundrum of Low-Carbon, Low-Income Housing. There are quite a few challenges before we can have affordable, comfortable and low-carbon housing according to the discussion from the National [...]
1. From Bust to Boom in Tassie. The building industry in Tasmania seems to be picking up again as 235 new dwellings were approved in June. This a big [...]
1. Construction Site Drones. We see great photography from drone cameras, so it makes sense that they can and are being used for aerial photography on construction sites. Their [...]
1. Your Intellectual Property and How to Protect It. Intellectual property refers to a legal term that recognizes exclusive rights of intangible assets. Some of the [...]