Thursday 29th & Friday 30th October
Hobart Function and Conference Centre,
Join us here for BDA 2015.
This venue, which is Hobart’s premium events and conference venue, enjoys a waterfront location like no other, situated as it is on Elizabeth Street Pier, spanning 100m out over the sparkling water of the Derwent, the centerpiece of Hobarts bustling waterfront community.
This conference is again being organised by BDA as a cost effective event open to all members and guests.
- When:October 29 & 30th.
- Where:the Hobart Function and Conference Centre, Elizabeth Street Pier Hobart.
- What:There will be 2 days of Conferencing,
including business development and design
as well as a semi formal dinner on the Thursday
which will facilitate the presentation of the
National Design Awards.
- A basic member delegate package will cost $400.00
- A basic non-member delegate package will cost $600.00
Note: a Day Delegate package with no accommodation is also available:
Members: $270.00 | Non-members: $470.
The basic package includes -
• Two days of conferencing
• Morning & afternoon teas and lunch both days (Partners not included)
• Overnight accommodation in a motel room at the Travelodge Motel on a single/double/twin basis
(*does not include breakfast, which is available for $15PP)
• Design Awards Dinner - 1 x Awards Dinner Ticket (Thursday Night) includes pre dinner drinks & 3 course dinner and drinks
(Partners ticket not included; additional Dinner tickets can be booked on registration - $120.00 each.)
• Full disabled access – where necessary.
- Optional Extras -
• Extra room nights in a motel room at the Travelodge Motel on a single/double/twin basis - $130 per room per night
• Awards Dinner tickets - $120 per person (Thursday Night - you will need this for partners) includes pre dinner drinks & 3 course dinner and drinks.
- Register has now closed - please contact Bradley Hayden for conference or registration inquiries on 0412 461 392.
A full refund, less a $55 cancellation fee, will be made on any cancellations received by Friday 28 August.
No refunds will be issued for any registration cancellations made after 28 August, although substitutions of delegates will be accepted. Any refunds owing will be not be paid until the conclusion of the conference and will be via EFT only.